Friday, May 13, 2005

Prayer Request Updates

Don Cook:
We're still waiting on word whether Don has been able to start the next course of his regimen. He has had to hold off because of low white blood cell counts. That he can't resume treatment is a little disconcerting because of the mixed results of his last scans.

She is in the final month of her confinement, as the saying used to go. Since her hospitalization, she has been progressing well, to the point that the doctors think she can go forward with a standard birth, although they will prepare in advance for complications.

Please keep those prayers coming, and on this anniversary of Fatima, consider invoking John Paul the Great using Fr. Tharp's prayer. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Because Life is Life
and not just on election day