- The judicial wagons remain circled. Judge Greer again refuses to reinsert tube. Appeal to the Florida Supreme Court also fails.
- Schindlers do not plan any more federal appeals.
- Gov. Bush still has two appeals pending, but confidence is low.
- Terri will be denied Communion on Easter, leading to cries of infringement on her religious rights.
- Terri is being administered morphine to ease her pain.
Commentary: Why does she need morphine if this is such a peaceful way to die? More lies (at least about the certainty of the "medical professionals" about what Terri's feeling).